Your VFB Pro license is UNVERIFIED. You must enter your license information before VFB Pro can fully function.
Fremont Street – Classic Las Vegas!
Your Fremont Street wedding will be one to remember. This street is the cliassic icon of the city of Las Vegas, and your wedding will take place among this rich and vibrant location. “Fremont Street dates back to 1905, when Las Vegas itself was founded. Fremont Street was the first paved street in Las Vegas in 1925 and received the city’s first traffic light in 1931. Fremont Street also carried the shields of U.S. Route 93 (US 93), US 95, and US 466 before the construction of the interstates. While gambling was well established prior to being legalized, the Northern Club in 1931 received one of the first 6 gambling licenses issued in Nevada and the first one for Fremont Street. Glitter Gulch was closed to vehicle traffic in September, 1994 to begin construction on the Fremont Street Experience.” – Courtesy of Wikipedia
The following items are included in your Signature Fremont Street Wedding:
- These venues are available seven days a week beginning at 10 AM
- Complementary Transportation to the venue, please review our transportation page for conditions. Driver gratuity not included.
- Pick up and returns are from Strip and downtown locations to your venue
- Minister and witness. Gratuity not included
- Your choice of Civil, Religious, Renewal or Commitment Ceremony
- Floral arrangements may be ordered, (fees dependent on type), or you may bring your own flowers
- A professional photographer, including 50 +/- photos. Gratuity not included.
- Guests may take photos and videos of your wedding at no additional cost
- Copyright release is included at no extra cost
- Digital media will be available on flash drive the day of your wedding
- Tax and handling included
- Please allow up two hours for this wedding
- No additional charge for weekend or sunset wedding
- Certain blackout dates may apply
Call for times and availability. These venues are available seven days a week beginning at 10 AM. Limited times are available, so book quickly.