– MT CHARLESTON WEDDING –
The Mount Charleston Overlook wedding site sits at an elevation of over 8,000 ft. offering totally unique and breathtaking views of Southern Nevada. Located at 11,918 feet above sea level, Charleston Peak is the highest point of the Nevada portion of the Toiyabe National Forest. Your wedding will have a backdrop of endless views, beautiful white caps, and all the amazing beauty nature has to offer.
The Mt. Charleston wedding package offers two beautiful locations above the Las Vegas Valley with a temperature 20 degrees cooler than the Valley.
This is one of the most unique outdoor weddings we offer. It is a short 60 minute drive in your private limousine to the Mount Charleston Overlook.(Ten people and under or Granie Dome Ranch for larger groups) .
The wedding couple will be married at the overlook with breath taking views of the valley below and the mountains above. A wedding location that cannot be described and can only be experienced. After the wedding, the photographer will spend time with the couple taking photos in different scenic areas. After your wedding is finished, the wedding party is then returned via limousine to the Las Vegas Strip for a photo tour and then returned to your hotel.
Your Mt Charleston wedding package includes:
$750 Includes Vegas Strip Photo Tour
- Luxury Cadillac Escalade Transportation to the venue, please review our transportation page for conditions, gratuity not included
- Additional transportation available for larger groups
- Floral arrangements may be ordered (fees dependent upon type), you may also bring your own flowers
- Minister fee included, gratuity not included
- Professional photographer, gratuity not included
- 100 to 150 +/- photos of your ceremony and photos after your wedding with family and friends included
- You will receive your photos by one of the following, flash-drive, DVD, delivery to your hotel, email link
- Guests may take photos and videos of your wedding at no additional cost
- Copyright release is included
- Wedding license not included
- No additional charge for your wedding on weekends or sunset
- Certain blackout dates may apply
- Venue fee is included
- Staff Gratuities not included
4.5 – 5 Hours Approximately
$750 Includes Vegas Strip Photo TourCheck Your Wedding Date Below!
Terms and Conditions:
Wedding times may vary depending on weather and availability. Prices are subject to change without notice. Please read our full policies & safety page. All deposits are non-refundable.