Policies & Safety
Safety Policy and Terms and Conditions of the Wedding Company,Inc./Las Vegas: It is assumed and understood by all parties that client has read and agrees to all conditions prior to placing a reservation with The Wedding Company, Inc. At The Wedding Company we take our guests safety and satisfaction very seriously. Should you have any questions, concerns or comments please either call or e-mail the company.
- Company is not responsible for cached pages.
- All packages are subject to change without notice.
- Package pricing and items are not guaranteed until purchase.
- The company reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Company not responsible for actions of any third party contractor and/or weather conditions including but not limited to Act of God, equipment failure and/or loss or damage packages by U. S. Postal Service or other common carriers and/or third party vendors.
- All clients must call the company upon arrival in Las Vegas to confirm pick up time and location.
- Sunset Weddings: All Sunset park weddings will be performed 1 to 1.5 hours before twilight due to lighting for photography. Sunset times for helicopter weddings are determined by the helicopter service.
- Any monies due for damages and or delays will result in the holding of photos until payment is received.
- All extra items not outlined in the wedding package must be in writing and signed by both parties.
- Client agrees to have these charges charged to credit card on record.
- Company reserves the right to cancel a wedding for the following reasons, without refund. a: Parties over thirty minutes late for pick up b: Alcohol, drugs or being impaired prior to wedding c: Abuse of equipment and/or employees or contractors of the Company
- Company will provide transportation for up to six people, depending on package from downtown, Strip hotels only to venue at no charge.
- The Company reserves the right to substitute transportation equipment based on availability of vehicles.
- No drinking (except water) eating or smoking allowed in company vehicles.
- All infants must have car seats provided by clients with blankets.
- Client responsible for any damage done by them and/or guests to company equipment.
- Ministers are independent contractors and are not employees of the Company. Minister fees are paid directly to the Minister, unless otherwise noted
- It is the clients responsibility to convey what type of ceremony and or any special requests to minister/officiant.
Photos and Videos:
- Please refer to your package for the number of photos you will receive on your chosen package.
- Not all packages included videos. Video is of wedding ceremony only and are complimentary if included.
- You will be given or mailed a photo DVD and a video of your wedding
- Photos and videos are not archived by the Company.
- Company is not responsible for Act of God, third party vendors and equipment failure
- All photos taken in jpeg format
- Request for raw files photos must be made in writing to the office and verified with field staff on the day of your wedding. Client must provide a minimum of a 8GB Compact Memory card for either Cannon or Nikon DSL for raw file photo should their request raw photos.
- Editing and enhancing is performed only at extra cost.
Permit and Venue Fees:
- All of our outdoor weddings except the Las Vegas Welcome Sign, Helicopter and Hotel room weddings are performed either on Federal, State or local parks.
- The company is required by either State, Federal or local regulations to pay a venue fee for the use of the venue.
- Included in the fee that you pay are not only an per person commercial entrance fee for your wedding party but the cost of the Commercial Use Permit, Nevada State Business License, City licenses and the various amount of insurance required by each agency.
- Permit fees will vary depending on your location and the number of people in your wedding party.
Payments, Refunds & Arbitration:
- A deposit of 50% or greater is required upon reservation, amount dependent on package cost.
- Balance due thirty days prior to your wedding date
- All permit fees/venue fees due on date of weddings
- All extra transportation and extras order by client due 10 days prior to wedding.
- No refunds are given on weddings packages.
- You may postpone for up to one year, with a thirty day written notice, additional venue fees may apply
- Due to weather conditions you may postpone your wedding to the next day at no additional cost, however no refunds can be given and subject to availability.
- Due to the nature of the weather, red rocks and sand, the company cannot be held responsible for any damage or cleaning of attire of the wedding party.
- Any concerns, problems etc must be addressed to the company via e-mail and Certified mail within fifteen days of your wedding. Company will respond within five working days via e-mail.
- Any disagreements not resolved between parties, all parties agree to binding arbitration in Las Vegas, Nevada. Each party shall pay for its own cost including but not limited to transportation, hotel and all other cost involved.
- All parties agree that any arbitration awards shall be limited to the cost of the wedding package only, less any third party items.
- Releases must be signed prior to release of photos and or video.
- Client agrees that any founded or unfounded negative post on any format prior to arbitration will result in a charge to remove said posting by a third party company. Should client elect not to pay, it is understood that this amount will be assigned to a collection agency. All legal actions shall be under laws and courts of the State of Nevada.
- For Helicopter Weddings Terms and Conditions please refer to: www.sundancehelicopters.
“Nevada’s oldest exclusive 100% outdoor wedding company”
TheLasVegasWeddingCompany.com is a domain of Wedding Company of Las Vegas, a Nevada Corporation.