Red Rock Canyon
Red Rock Canyon offers a gorgeous panoramic backdrop for the wedding of your dreams. The Dedication Point Overlook provides a Heliport, covered picnic area, and a beautiful view of the Calico Basin. Located 20 miles west of Las Vegas on the main highway just past the entrance to the “loop”. This 83,100 acre site caters to outdoor activities including hiking and biking trails, picnic areas, and beautiful scenic views from the Overlook.
Red Rock Canyon is also home to the Keystone Thrust Fault, a geological feature over 65 million years old, which displays grey limestone thrusting out and over red sandstone. For a beautiful Red Rock wedding the overlook provides a backdrop unavailable any where in the Valley.
Just wanted to say THANK YOU for our wonderful wedding. Our special day was perfect, and it was such a relief to know that we didn’t have to worry about any of the details that are usually such a hassle.
Pricing follows wedding description below
The following items are included in your Red Rock wedding:
- This venue is available seven days a week from morning to sunset
- Complementary Transportation included for Bride and Groom and up to six guests only
- Depending on package transportation is either a black Mercedes S550 sedan or a Mercedes Coach Limousine
- Additional transportation for larger groups can be arranged
- Witness and witness fees are included
- Minister fee included in this package pricing
- Your choice of English, Spanish or Russian speaking ministers (Please confirm at time of reservation, additional fees apply for non English and subject to availability)
- Your choice of civil or religious ceremony
- Use of silk bouquet, other arrangements may be ordered, (fees dependent on type) You may bring your own flowers
- A PPA professional staff photographer, including 100 +/- photos
- All photos are taken in full frame, fine resolution jpeg file format
- Digital media will be available via Dropbox within 72 hours of the ceremony.
- Guests may take photos and videos of your wedding at no additional cost
- Copyright release is included at no extra cost
- Video of your wedding – video of ceremony only
- LED site lighting used to minimize shadows for photos and video
- The Red Rock Canyon Commercial Use Fee fee not included, (payable day of wedding)
- Staff gratuity not included
- Tax and handling not included
- Please allow up to four hours for this wedding
- No additional charge for weekends
- Certain blackout dates may apply
(B) Sunset (PM) Weddings:
(Up to eight guests and Bride and Groom)
Groups up to twenty including Bride and Groom please add $200.00 +transportation cost (Please call for quote)